Welcome to Dyslexia International
We are a not-for-profit organization providing teacher-training programmes that embody latest scientific research to ensure that literacy is taught as effectively as possible in classrooms around the world.
The Annual General Meeting of the members of the association will be held on FRIDAY 1 JUNE 2018, from 13.00 to 15.00 hours at the Maison des Associations Internationales,
Rue Washington 40, 1050 Brussels
The agenda will be as follows
- Appointment and resignation of members
- Appointment and resignation of directors
- Approval of the annual report prepared by the board of directors
- Approval of the annual accounts for the year ending 31.12.2017 and approval of the budget for 2018
- Appointment of the auditor
- Determination of the subscription of the voting members for the year 2019
We have a free, online course called:
‘Basics for teachers: Dyslexia – How to identify it and What to do’
This is available either in interactive or text form in Arabic, Chinese, English, Portuguese or Spanish. Click and scroll
Join more than 42,000 teachers and parents who have enrolled in the Coursera ‘MOOC’, co-produced with the University of London:
Here is some of the feedback. Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars
• Click here for the latest about our lobbying at UNESCO for the rights of children.
• Read the report summarizing our aims and activities. It was drawn up with the help of the Center for Child and Family Policy, Duke University, USA, and supported by the Oak Foundation. It is currently being updated.