Join our active global community preventing school failure by ensuring that all teachers are trained in how to develop their students’ individual abilities from the start.
Dyslexia International counts on its members to support:
– advocacy for and with learners with dyslexia worldwide
– wider and deeper understanding of dyslexia
– professional development of teachers worldwide to reach out to over 700 million children and adults with specific learning needs who are at risk of life-long illiteracy and social exclusion
– our senior management team of committed professionals and the essential services of consultants in teacher training, social media, web-management and design.
* * *
Members will be kept informed of breaking news, and invited to attend DI Webinars, Skype and other meetings and events.
Thank you for adding your energy, goodwill and financial contribution to our efforts by becoming a Member of the Dyslexia International.
To become a Member or to make a donation, please go to
– To sign up to EasyFundraising people anywhere can go to: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dyslexiainternational/
– To sign up to Give As You Live people can go to: https://www.giveasyoulive.com/refer/R9UuYAwzgH9KlO7MZIL7rg7ahEyjMw-3D-3D
DI will receive 5 pounds if anyone signs up using this link, even if they never purchase anything!